20080407

LAST STAR DOWN
"The Comfortable Dark Knownothingness" MCD

{I For Us Records}

One more new release from the always hardworking Belgian label I For Us Records is out now!
Last Star Down come from Antwerp and exist since 2005. After 2 self - released demos / eps, they signed with I For Us Records and released this 4 track EP some months ago...
Their songs range from new school hardcore to modern emotional hardcore / metalcore... Think sth between Boysetsfire, Morning Again,Poison The Well and later Comeback Kid.
They have shared the stage with bands like Endstand, The Setup, Backfire, Bridge To Solace and more.
Undoubtedly, Last Star Down is a very promising band concerning the modern metal / hardcore scene, so if you are into this style, check 'em out definitely.
Personally, I prefer my hardcore a bit more punkish.
www.laststardown.be
www.iforusrecords.be