20090331

All Apologies.
As you may already know, the show in Volos city last night was cancelled...
I got a message in my mobile phone from the club owner at around 3 o'clock Sunday night / Monday morning... He claimed that an unexpectable situation occured and he had to travel to Athens... I tried to talk with him, but neither responded to the mobile phone nor were in the club.
I called his partner and he claimed to be out of the country...
Consequently, the show was cancelled and I am in the shitty situation to apologize to everyone again... Damn...

Thanks to Alex & the rest of Komotini crew, plus all the bands that played there and especially I Want You Dead (sixtiria akouw stantar!); I owe you guys...
Thanks to all the good friends that helped out W.A.K. during the previous days, even if the tour was cancelled.
Hugs & kisses,
Cya at the Out Of Step 2 days mini greek tour (I hope that this one will take place!)
The Only Kitsch Well Appreciated By The World.

P.S.1 Streelight Manifesto show was fucking awesome. A review will be uploaded soon. My cool friends that attended the Arkangel / Architects show told me that it was a blast, too... We went to Villa Amalias all together afterwards (even if I was jackass enought to ruin the night...) to the 19th year anniversary show and there were tons of people, as well. Happy birthday guys and stay strong to your beliefs. Keep the spirit alive.

P.S.2 By the way, the new Taste The Floor digipack CD just released by World's Appreciated Kitsch and a bunch of other great labels from all over Europe. Sooner or later we'll get the CDs in our hands and write a review/presentation, of course.