20090830

Ke-ke-m
Wait! We're late CD
Plan Bean Records + 9 more DIY labels
First of all, the artwork of this CD fucking sucks...
Sorry guys, but I cannot accept that you cannot prepare a better artwork (without paying extra money) in the year of 2009.
There are no lyrics included, too.
Nevermind...
Ke-ke-m (I don't have any idea what this means, but I don't like the band name either...) comes from Sardinia, Italy, and exist since 1999. They play fast punk/hardcore/rock 'n' roll in the vein of Zeke, Black Flag, Ramones, Hellacopters & Motorhead.
To be honest I'm not too much into their stuff. I mean, it's ok to listen to it a couple of times every now & then, but not something more. It's not bad at all, but just not my cup of tea!
I dunno, maybe the bad layout made me a bit prejudiced!
Give it a try and decide yourself!
I only state the Plan Bean Records' website, because I'm bored in writing all 10 and besides that only Plan Bean sent me the CD from all over USA, while all the other labels are from Europe.
http://www.myspace.com/birrabitui
http://www.planbeanrecords.tk