20100629

Lost Department
Things of flesh and blood CD
Funtime Records
Alright. To set it straight and be honest, I do not like this record.
I listened to it 3-4 times, giving it a chance, but I don't get it
at all.
Lost Department consist of 6 guys with technical skills, the production is fine and the mastering was done by the famous Alan Douches at West West Side Studios in New York, but their music is extremely boring for me. I dunno, maybe it's not my cup of tea, maybe I'm not in the mood of reviewing right now... Moreover, the record lasts so much that you can't wait till the last song.
This is one of the few bad reviews I've ever wrote, though, so I definitely do not like this.
If you are into Killswitch Engage, Lost Prophets, Avenged Sevenfold, Coheed & Cambria, Thrice and Atreyu, give it a chance.
The album features guest vocals by Franky DSVD from Channel Zero, a decent Belgian metal band, as well.
The cover art sucks, too. What's this fucking thing? Pff...
This is absolutely the least good Funtime Records release I've ever listened to.
www.myspace.com/lodep
www.funtimerecords.com