20080429

ΠΟΙΟΤΗΤΑ
"Best On" CD

{self - released}
Fact no.1: I still remember that I spent many moments of the summer of 2006 listening / singing along to Poiotita's (= Quality!) demo in my friend's car. Good times!
Fact no.2: Poiotita are local legends, nothing more, nothing less. You have to know what's all about in order to feel (= na niwseis) some particular emotions when you listen to Poiotita's songs.
Fact no.3: The band's singer claim that Poiotita are the first EMO band from Greece.
Wanna read about more facts in order to get their CD now?!
To be honest, for a while I misunderstood them, thinking that their lyrics are too silly and the band is a bunch of morons and shit like this. But I was wrong...
Poiotita is for sure the local Blink 182 band, playing ultra powerpop punk rock, singing about girls, school, bikes, love etc. with a great sense of humor that brings a wide smile in your face.
If you speak Greek, like punk rock (from NOFX to pop punk, all styles included) and you are pissed off of all the political correctness that rules the punk rock scene nowadays, then you'd love Poiotita!
The CD includes 8 songs; 2 brand new ones (featuring my buddies Stratos / Como Esta Loco and Giwrgakis / The Voldera Cult) that are already hits, plus the 6 songs of their first demo. Quality.
P.S.:
Fact no.4: I still sing along with my girlfriend to Poiotita's songs in my car...!

www.myspace.com/piotita