20080425

CHANGES
"Remember what you were thinking about..." CD

{Old Skool Kids Records}
I remember back in late 2003 when I was starting out my distro that one of the first guys I got in touch was the buddy from Old Skool Kids Records - Russia, and one of the first items I got in stock was Changes' first MCD called "Alone". And here we are, 5 years later, I hold in my hands the new Changes CD!
Better late than never, you know! So, the new CD includes 8 brand new songs + an intro of awesome modern & melodic old school hardcore, in the vein of Bane, Champion, Comeback Kid and the likes... All the lyrics are in Russian language, so I don't have a fucking clue of what they are singing about... We only get the titles of the songs translated, even if I'd prefer to get the whole lyrics.
In any way, this CD is a must have for everyone that is into old school hardcore.
The artwork is amazing, too.
I hope I won't have to wait another 5 years to get a new Changes release!
www.myspace.com/changesmsk
www.oskrecords.com
www.myspace.com/oskrecords