20130207


DEATHROW
100%
Ratel Records

'I know I'll wind up cold and dead
On a sidewalk curb with a broken head
But my friends are here for me
We stick together till our dying days'

When I first got into hardcore I strongly believed that this music is simply not just music. It was the friendship, the unity and the respect parts of this movement that made me fall in love with hardcore. It was the intension to change the world and there was only one way to achieve this; unity.
After almost 12 years I still ask my self if it's worth doing this. If hardcore is still about friendship and unity, when all I see around me is backstabbers and fake friends that care only for themselves and just to have fun. I still wonder who's gonna be by my side when I am in need. 
One thing's for sure. Hardcore will be there for me. Or at least my idealism of hardcore. 
Enough...
DEATHROW is an amazing hardcore band from Warsaw, Poland, and they seem to care about friendship, they seem to care about common goals, and last but not least they seem to care about having fun at the end of the day. If you like your hardcore tight, tough (not tough guy) and heavy, you should listen to this record. 6 songs in the vein of Cro-Mags, Maximum Penalty, Warzone, No Turning Back and Agnostic Front (obviously not the metal period), that will make you keep spinning this record on and on. 
Poland is definitely the ideal place for hardcore in 2013.

MY SISTERS - MY BROTHERS 
FIGHT AGAINST THE ODDS, NOT EACH OTHER

www.ratelrecords.com
www.deathrow.bandcamp.com